Monday, June 2, 2014

7th projct

So i gave up on the beanie because it was to confusing so instead i am going to knit a simple blanket for my little cousin. The color will be blue and it won't be as big because he is small. the blanket will keep him warm for the cold days we will have in the summer. The blanket will hopefully take at least three weeks. I think it will be much more easier and less confusing, plus it will take less time. I haven't tried spending so much time because of so much homework and studying for tests. I am a little behind with the blogging each week. I think i will have sufficient yarn for the blanket but i'm still undecided with the color. I have been looking for a picture on how i expect it to look. Mine will come out plane i don't want to add designs because it would take time. I think this will be something easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment