Monday, June 2, 2014

9th project

So I bought the yarn already and i'm thinking of getting started tomorrow on what i talked about last weeks blog number 6, because I haven't had time do to tests in school but i really want this to come out perfect for my friend. It's going to meet a lot and hopefully he ends up liking it. For the angel i'm going knit it in a grey color, with the rosary I've been thinking of black and the cross both colors grey and outlined in black. Those are both his favorite colors. Well that is pretty much what I am going to be working on this week. I'm really scared that i might mess up so I am going to be working on this real slow and I am going to be taking my time. So I am going to feel proud of myself giving both things to him for birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment