Monday, June 2, 2014

6th project

This is my third week and i finished on what i was working on which was the book cover and i did not finish it on time so i am a little behind schedule but i am trying to keep up on it. So now that i am on week three i found the beanie i am going to try to knit. I don't expect it to be exactly the same but a little similar to it. I just hope it doesn't take a lot of time. So the beanie will be for my little cousin and the reason i'm making it is because it has been pretty cold. I am going to have to estimate the measurement of his head. Since he isn't old it won't take as much time, i hope. I am also hoping the yarn will be enough which i'm pretty sure it will because the book cover is the only thing I've made so far. I am actually looking forward for this.

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment