Monday, June 2, 2014

8th project

So I did the blanket and I've done a head band with a flower. I am also getting to the hang of knitting. So I want to get my friend a birthday gift and i'm trying to think of what to get him. He has a car and is really religious, catholic is his religion, and he doesn't have a rosary in his car so i'm going to make him that. I'm also thinking of making an angel and that will represent how I want him to be safe while driving, my protection for him. So i'm planning to buy yarn grey and black for the following project. I know this won't take much time so i'm thinking of doing both.Well just can't wait to get started and hopefully he will like my gift and let him know how much I care for him. I'm also going to upload the picture of the headband I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment